Natural Dyeing With Rust Video Workshop
Create one of a kind fabrics using rust! Experience the joy and success of creating your own fabrics. All you need are a few rusty objects and some fabric.
Here is what you can expect to learn in this workshop:
- safely working with iron oxide
- tour of my outdoor dyeing studio
- setting up a temporary dyeing studio
- suitable fabrics and fibers
- two methods of creating visual texture on fabric with iron oxide
- treating the fabric to prolong longevity
- safely disposing of the rusty waste water
This streamed video workshop will give you the basics of what you need to start creating beautiful rust dyed fabrics.